List of Fake University in India

In a major announcement towards the interest of public, especially students, University Grant Commission also called as ‘UGC’, published the list of universities that are either don’t have recognition or either fake. This is a major move from the regulating authority which governs all the universities in India. This announcement has sent tremors to many institutions and students, who are part of the below listed universities.

But the worse among all this is that, the students are suffering a lot and there career is at stake or has. In our country, private education sector took a boom in the last 10 years and this has lead to opening of many colleges and universities. While lots of good private universities have come up very good, some are just trying to spoil the market with their ill intentions. And they are playing with the career of the students.

While for some this is a good move as the new students will be cautious while taking admissions to other universities as we now have list of those fake universities.

What this list mean to you?

Well for the students and even teachers who are part of these universities who are listed below, are in grave danger regarding their career. This means that their degree and education is not valid anywhere, not in India, not in foreign as well. It is waste of money and time as well.

Why you should Worry about Fake Degree?

Fake degrees are not valid anywhere in the world. And those who will use them are subjected to the punishment under the Indian law.

What Can I do? I am Studying in One of these Universities?

Any student who is studying in these universities should immediately stop pursuing their education or if they have, they should move to the UGC council for further process. Although UGC have not clarified as what will be done with the students who are having these degrees in their official notice, but yes, the interest of the students will be taken care off.

Fake University in INDIA by bolzara.Com

List of the Fake or Unrecognized Universities

State

University Name

Bihar

Maithili University/Vishwavidyalaya, Darbhanga, Bihar.

Delhi

Commercial University Ltd. , Daryaganj, Delhi.

United Nations University

Vocational University

ADR-Centric Juridical University,  ADR House, 8J, Gopala Tower, 25 Rajendra Place, New Delhi - 110 008.

Indian Institute of Science and Engineering

Karnataka

Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University Education Society, Gokak, Belgaum, Karnataka

Kerala

St. John’s University, Kishanattam, Kerala.

Madhya Pradesh

Kesarwani Vidyapith, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.

Maharashtra

Raja Arabic University, Nagpur, Maharashtra

Tamil Nadu

D.D.B. Sanskrit University, Putur, Trichi, Tamil Nadu

West Bengal

Indian Institute of Alternative Medicine, Kolkatta

Uttar Pradesh

Varanaseya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi (UP) 

Mahila Gram Vidyapith/Vishwavidyalaya, (Women’s University) Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

Gandhi Hindi Vidyapith, Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.

National University of Electro Complex Homeopathy, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose University (Open University) , Achaltal, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.

Uttar Pradesh Vishwavidyalaya, Kosi Kalan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.

Maharana Pratap Shiksha Niketan Vishwavidyalaya, Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh.

Indraprastha Shiksha Parishad, , Institutional Area,Khoda,Makanpur,Noida Phase-II, Uttar Pradesh.

Gurukul Vishwavidyala, , Vridanvan, Uttar Pradesh.

Download PDF > Fake University List by UGC (pdf) Right Click & Select Save as.

Fake Universities in Uttar Pradesh List of Fake University in Delhi  

Search